Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Keeping it Simple: Shutterfly!!



I said before that last year I didn't send out Christmas cards. I'm not sure, but the last TWO Christmases may have been void of my annual picture and letter. And this really does make me sad. But I'm finding that I don't always have time to do things the way I used to; I need to find ways to do what I need to in the easiest and simplest way.

Shutterfly is making Christmas cards easier this year. And there are so many awesome choices to choose from! Honestly, one of the most difficult parts of sending out a Christmas card (for me at least) is just getting that picture of everyone in the family, sitting in front of the tree, SMILING. Well, I'm not going to worry about that this year, but instead am going to pull several different pictures from the most recent months. I really like this card. Or maybe this one. I think I'll have a difficult time choosing!

Shutterfly has a lot more to offer than Christmas cards. There are TONS of gifts to choose from, and all from the comfort of my own home. I have done most of my Christmas shopping online this year. But when it comes to some family members, it's SO hard to know what to buy! I have found that the most meaningful gifts I've given are photo gifts. Seriously, this is the way to go with my boys' grandparents. I mean, who wouldn't love to have a calendar with my sweet little boys' smiles on every page? This desk calendar would be great for the office. And I really like this tote. It seems perfect for the grandma who always wants an excuse to tell a passerby about her grandsons! : ) Or, you could create a fabulous "brag book" and give a "snap book." Seriously, there are so many great ideas and gifts to choose from! Of course, you can never go wrong with a mug. :)

Shutterfly doesn't only have great solutions for reducing holiday stress. They can help you with all of your photo needs. A membership is free and offers lots of benefits!
Benefits of a Free Shutterfly Membership
  • Our picture storage is free andunlimited. We never delete photos
  • We securely store your images at full resolution
  • Enjoy free personalized websites
  • 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
  • Plus, receive 50 free 4x6 prints
  • Pick up prints at Target, Walgreens, or CVS in as little as an hour

And to make it all better, until December 15, you can get 50 free photo cards! Thanks, Shutterfly!

No comments: